SELF COLLECTION POLICY
SELF - COLLECTION POLICY
Self- Collection for Buyer’s order(s) on(also referred to as “the platform” or Penfurnex) is available. During the checkout process, select “self-collect” from the shipping and delivery option. For self- collection, no delivery charges will be added to the final payment total.
The Seller will email / contact the buyer, to inform the date and time for collection. Order will only be available for pickup at the designated location within the period stated in the Invoice and Notification from the Seller. A hard copy (printout) of the invoice is required upon pick up of the order.
All uncollected orders will automatically be cancelled at the end of the stated pickup period. Penfurnex shall be entitled to impose a minimum charge of 15% on the total purchase amount and processing fee, as administrative fees. In addition, any transaction fees charged by the relevant instalment payment partner banks will be imposed on the buyer where applicable. The balance after deduction of the administrative fees and the transaction fees will be refunded to the Buyer.
Should a change/ extension in pickup period is required for self-collection of order(s), the Buyer is requested to contact the Seller to make further arrangements before the end of the stated period in the original notification/ invoice.
SELF- COLLECTION INTRUCTIONS
- 1. Invoice hard copy (printout) is required during self- collection.
- 2. Processing of order(s) involving self- collection shall also require a few days and no immediate/ same- day collection is available.
- 3. Self- collection can only be done within the notified period. Please contact the Seller for further arrangements if a change/ extension in pickup period is required.
- 4. In the event that the Buyer cannot self- collect the order personally, he / she may authorize a representative to collect the item(s) on behalf. If this may be the case, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Buyer must notify the Seller in advance, with regards to the representative who will be collecting the item(s), by providing details of the orders, representatives name, MYKAD/ Passport number and telephone number.
- During pick- up, the representative must bring along the respective invoice’s hardcopy (printout); and MYKAD/ Passport for verification.
- The Seller reserves the right to reject the self- collection by way of representative should the aforementioned criteria are not fulfilled.
- 5. The location for self- collection is as per stated by the respective Sellers. No transfer of item(s) to another pick- up point is available. Therefore, please check the location before selecting the self- collection option.