SPICE, AN ICONIC & RECOGNISABLE LANDMARK IN PENANG.
It is dreamed, designed, and built as a world-class destination where the people of Penang and around the world can converge and celebrate life. It’s an icon reborn. And a new icon in the making.
- An integrated business and leisure hub featuring the main FIVE components, a subterranean and column-less Convention Centre, a well-known Arena indoor stadium, a retail and F&B podium which known as SPICE Canopy, an Aquatic Club for both professional swimmers and family recreation and a 4 star business-class hotel.
- Well connected to major entry points to the island. Only 5 minutes drive away from Penang International Airport and 15-20 minutes to Penang Bridge and Ferry Terminal in Georgetown.
- Strategically located along Jalan Tun Dr.Awang main road, with multiple access points to ensure smooth vehicular circulation.
- Within proximity to Penang’s flourishing industrial free trade zone, where over 60 MNC’s are currently in operation.
- Offers a diverse array of international and local events, entertainment and recreation.
- 7 acres of public park comprising recreational facilities and beautiful water features uniquely situated above SPICE Convention Centre.
- Indulge in local hawker delights within SPICE vicinity.
- Stay in comfort at international hotels in Bayan Lepas, Penang
Subterranean Penang International Convention & Exhibition Centre (SPICE)
Jalan Tun Dr Awang,
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia